When is the last time your database had a good scrub?
All caught up on those “client intake” calls?
Is your website or collateral looking tired and in need of a “re-fresh”?
Are you lacking search engine optimization across your social media platforms?
Don’t understand analytics?
Enough with the questions — time now for some answers.
Businesses are best positioned when they have an efficient CRM, are prepared to follow-up on all leads quickly, push clear messages, and are taking advantage of social media.
If the length of your “To Do” list keeps growing, and you can’t seem to get ahead of your competition; why wouldn’t you consider investing in yourself and your business by getting the help you need? I agree that one has to be committed to tasks, but those tasks shouldn’t have you committed.
“Project management is a technique used to organize work into separate, definable units to ease the coordination of different tasks.” (source: CBSNews.com, MoneyWatch)
Business owners are often too mired in daily operations to view their company’s “public face” objectively. It’s good practice to bring in help from time to time to keep you moving forward – toward your business goals. A virtual assistant will actually save you money if you look at it this way:
“Salary makes up about 70 percent of the total compensation for the average worker in private industry; the remaining 30 percent is benefits. In hourly terms, the average wage (as of December 2010 was) $19.64 for every hour worked, with $8.11 worth of benefits added on top of that.” (source: Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics)
When you hire a virtual assistant through Virtually Here, there is no overhead. All specialists work from their home, have their own computer, high-speed Internet and smart phone. We are reachable by e-mail or phone and guarantee a quick reply.
Check out our website to learn about clients we’ve assisted – and the ROI of working with us. There’s a reason our e-mail signature says, “To Your Success!” Let us help you succeed. Call us today: 978-600-8218 or click here to set up a FREE one hour consultation.